This position has now been filled.
We are excited to be expanding our Customer Experience Team! If you are as passionate as we are about providing an outstanding customer experience, then we want to meet you!
Since 2011, Eight Ounce has grown into the biggest specialty coffee equipment distributor in Canada, selling to thousands of cafes, roasters, hotels, kitchen and lifestyle stores across the country and in America.
As we grow and expand our product offerings and global reach, we are looking to expand our team as well! We are looking for someone who has excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as stellar problem solving abilities. Ideally, this person will have a customer service, retail or coffee background.
This person must be available to work full-time days at our Calgary office, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat
- Assist as backup support in the retail showroom
- Ongoing development of our FAQ sections for all websites
- Internal support and communication on all implemented customer service processes
- Go above and beyond to offer unexpectedly great experiences to customers
- Work closely with rest of the team to keep communication fluid
- Strive to constantly improve customer experience across the entire company
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 2+ years previous customer service or retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Previous coffee industry experience preferred
- Fluency in French or Spanish would be an asset, but not required
- Must be available to work full-time days, Tuesday-Saturday schedule at our Calgary office
Eight Ounce is an equal opportunity workspace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We offer a competitive salary, a fun working environment, a coffee gear allowance, RRSP contribution matching, health care and dental coverage, life insurance, employee training, birthday days off, and all the coffee you can drink from specialty roasters around the world.
If you have what it takes, email us at email@example.com - we’d love to talk to you!