This position has now been filled.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, go-getter to add to our Warehouse Crew!
Since 2011, Eight Ounce has grown into the biggest specialty coffee equipment distributor in Canada, selling to thousands of cafes, roasters, hotels, kitchen and lifestyle stores across the country and in America.
As we grow and expand our product offerings and global reach, we are looking to expand our team as well! In this role, you will be responsible for assisting all areas of the warehouse, and must be meticulous to ensure each order is filled accurately and in line with our turnaround times. Our ideal candidate will already have some warehouse experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
This person must be available to work full-time days, Tuesday to Saturday.
- Preparing orders for shipping; picking product, packing boxes and processing for delivery
- Assisting with shipping and receiving; unloading trucks and checking orders in
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and working stations neat; sweeping floors, shredding boxes, taking out recycling and garbage
- Adhering to all safety protocols, wearing proper safety equipment as required
- Organizing products, labelling shelves and updating inventory locations for streamlined order processing
- Assisting with inventory controls; physical counting of products and adjusting stock as necessary in inventory management software
- Assisting with processing, tracking and inventory control of any returned merchandise
- Delivering local orders around the city
Experience & Skills
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Basic computer skills, with experience in inventory management and data entry preferred
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Order picker certificate and class 5 drivers licence is an asset, but not required
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs, occasionally lifting and/or moving objects that weigh more than this
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit or kneel
- Steel-toed boots are required (reimbursement allowance provided after 3-month probationary period)
- Must be available to work full-time days, Tuesday-Saturday schedule
We offer a competitive salary, a fun working environment, a coffee gear allowance, RRSP contribution matching, health care and dental coverage, life insurance, employee training, birthday day’s off, and all the coffee you can drink from specialty roasters around the world.
If you have what it takes, email us at email@example.com - we’d love to talk to you!