We are excited to be expanding our Warehouse Crew, and currently have 2 full-time and 2 part-time vacancies! If you have a keen attention to detail and are able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment, then we want to meet you!
Since 2011, Eight Ounce has grown into the biggest specialty coffee equipment distributor in Canada, selling to thousands of cafes, roasters, hotels, kitchen and lifestyle stores across the country and in America.
As we grow and expand our product offerings and global reach, we are looking to expand our team as well! We currently have 2 full-time and 2 part-time (with the potential to become full-time) vacancies.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting all areas of the warehouse, and must be meticulous to ensure each order is filled accurately and in line with our turnaround times. Our ideal candidate will already have some warehouse experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
This position is based out of our Calgary warehouse. Full-time hours are Monday-Friday days, and part-time hours will be Monday-Friday days, 3-4 shifts per week depending on candidate availability and order volumes, with the potential to become full-time.
- Preparing orders for shipping; picking product, packing boxes and processing for delivery
- Assisting with shipping and receiving; unloading trucks and putting products away in the correct locations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and working stations neat; sweeping floors, shredding boxes, taking out recycling and garbage
- Adhering to all safety protocols, wearing proper safety equipment as required
- Assist with organizing products, labeling shelves and updating inventory locations for streamlined order processing
- Delivering local orders around the city
Experience & Skills
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, meeting targets and turnaround timelines
- Keen attention to detail
- Dependable and reliable
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Order picker certificate, forklift certificate and class 5 drivers licence is an asset, but not required
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs, occasionally lifting and/or moving objects that weigh more than this
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks as integral part of the value stream picking, packing and processing orders
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit or kneel
- Steel-toed boots are required (reimbursement allowance provided after 3-month probationary period)
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday days
Eight Ounce is an equal opportunity workspace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We offer a competitive salary, a fun working environment, a coffee gear allowance, RRSP contribution matching for full-time employees, health care and dental coverage, life insurance, employee training, birthday days off, and all the coffee you can drink from specialty roasters around the world.
If you have what it takes, email us at email@example.com - we’d love to talk to you! Please indicate if you are applying for full-time or part-time hours in the subject of your email when applying.