NOW HIRING: Creative Team Coordinator
We are looking for a Creative Team Coordinator who, first and foremost shows a passion for coffee, and gets excited about the possibility of contributing to a team helping to solve advertising and design problems. Ideally they’ll have an editorial, agency and/or design studio background who can help drive forward our creative team’s needs and goals. The Coordinator will support the Visual Content Creator and other departments by creating and maintaining production schedules, managing budgets, handling communication amongst various internal teams, external creative contractors, internal feedback and file delivery for a variety of creative content.
With experience determining project workbacks, check-ins, approvals, file delivery and asset management, the Creative Team Coordinator supports the creative process by ensuring timely delivery on creative, while staying on time and on budget. They possess astute cultural awareness balanced with an organized and tactical mind. A Creative Team Coordinator understands how to meet the demands of design-focused coffee brands pushing the industry forward.
- Develop and inform production process (briefing, feedback, timelines, budget management, final delivery, etc.)
- Define structure and processes around creative content production workflow
- Determine duration/work-back for assignments, conceptualizing into production, production, post-production, etc.
- Coordinate video production with external vendors and collaborators as required
- Work with the Creative Director and Visual Content Creator as required to ensure we maintain the caliber of design, photography, and video we have set and continue to push on
- Work with various Design roles to bring creative concepts to life
- Drive forward creative needs and goals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ relevant experience showing:
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Proven teamwork skills with experience guiding, supporting and building creative teams
- Excellent communication skills, planning, time management, and follow-through
- 1+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign preferred.)
- At least 1 year of marketing experience
- Third-wave coffee knowledge a strong asset
- A portfolio or reference of work related to the position
We offer a competitive salary, a fun working environment, a coffee gear allowance, RRSP contribution matching, health care and dental coverage, life insurance, employee training, gym and yoga passes, and all the coffee you can drink from specialty roasters around the world.
If you have what it takes, email us at email@example.com—we’d love to talk to you!
This position is based in our Calgary office. Remote workers will not be considered for this role.