We're Hiring: Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for someone who shows a passion for coffee, a strong eye for social media, marketing and design, and gets excited about the possibility of contributing to a team helping to solve advertising and design problems. Ideally, you’ve got some experience in marketing, as well as design — but we’re willing to make exceptions for someone with a quick wit and the right fit.
- Create and publish high quality, creative content (ie. events, product photos)/advertisements across multiple platforms using creative software
- Monitor and respond to all social enquiries/reviews across all platforms (IG, FB, Youtube & Twitter) in coordination with Sales, Service and Support teams
- Interpret and monitor social analytics, SEO and various KPIs and make them actionable/adapt strategy accordingly
- Produce coordinated photo (video an asset) content for all social media and sales channels (ie. Product photos)
- Implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define and adhere to most important social media KPIs
- Produce social media content in collaboration with Creative and Sales teams
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Creative team to ensure content is informative, appealing and on brand
- Collaborate with Creative, Sales and Product teams to ensure timely and effective product rollout strategies
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- 1-2+ years of experience as a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- A strong portfolio showing creative and design work/capabilities
- Demonstrable comfort with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and InDesign priority). Some knowledge on After Effects an asset.
- DSLR Camera knowledge is required
- Must be familiar with the products we carry
- Ability to work well within a small Creative team, as well as collaborating with members on multiple concurrent projects
- Critical thinker, multitasking, problem-solving skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and publishing an asset
- Understanding of print processes, and knowledge on video making an asset
- Specialty coffee experience an asset, but not required
- A portfolio or reference of work related to the position
We offer a competitive salary, a fun working environment, a coffee gear allowance, RRSP contribution matching, health care and dental coverage, life insurance, employee training, gym and yoga passes, and all the coffee you can drink from specialty roasters around the world.
This position is based in our Calgary office.
If you have what it takes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org—we’d love to talk to you!