Celebrating Acaia’s 5th year anniversary, the Acaia Cinco Anniversary Edition is a collector’s item that combines Acaia’s design aesthetic and smart technology in one miniature silver enclosure. It may look just like a pocket version of a Lunar, but Cinco is unique in its own way. With surprisingly high precision, it goes all the way up to 500g and can weigh as little as 0.01g, even when you're also using the timer function. Perfect for weighing smaller amounts like a single-shot espresso, tea leaves, a little coffee mixology, or DIY water chemistry. Take it with you wherever you go in the convenient aluminum carrying case.
Each Cinco package includes a Cinco Aluminum Carrying Case, a set of 3 5th-Year Anniversary Collector Pins, and an Acaia F2 100 g calibration weight.
Only 1000 units in silver will be made and engraved with Cinco Anniversary Edition on the side.
- Width: 6.5cm (2.55")
- Length: 6.5cm (2.55")
- Height: 1.3cm (0.51")
- Weight: 70g (0.15lb)
- Capacity: 500g (1.1lb)
- Measuring Increments: 0.01g
- Accuracy: +/-0.01g
- Measuring Units: Grams or Ounces
- LED Display
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
- USB Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Anodized Aluminum Body with Acrylic Display
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Cinco has three modes available:
- Weighing mode: only weight is shown
- Weighing + timer mode: 0:00 and 0.00 g are shown
- Auto-tare timer mode: 00 time (seconds only) and 0.00 g are shown. When you place an item on the scale, it will tare automatically. The timer begins when the scale senses a continual change in weight, like an espresso shot.