The "i" in 270Wi stands for intelligence - the grinder now quickly calculates and predicts the stop point when you change your grind setting, beans, or dose weight. This eliminates the need to adjust the offset. The new 270Wi maximizes its built-in Acaia high precision scale by filtering unpredicted vibrations that could affect dosing accuracy, such as door closures, footsteps, unsteady surfaces. A new "quick burst" feature allows you to add small increments of coffee to your final dose after the grinder has stopped. Software updates can be installed wirelessly via the integrated Bluetooth, using an Apple phone or tablet.
This grinder was designed using the weighing technology of Acaia, giving precise and accurate weight based dosing, with the revolutionary ability to grind by weight directly into a portafilter, a first for the home espresso enthusiast! In addition, the 270W comes with Bluetooth capabilities designed to monitor, log and track grind sessions, weights and settings. A tool specifically made for the Sette for use by home enthusiasts, coffee shop and the barista.
The Sette has a macro/micro adjust for grind size, as well as 3 programmable settings for dosing. These combined features offers the user incredible repeatability. A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices (Hario, Clever, Able Kone, AeroPress) – a standout feature amongst all other home grinders.
Recent versions of the Sette 270W are upward compatible to the Sette 270Wi, by purchasing and installing the new 270Wi Display panel and then updating the software via an Acaia App.
For best results, be sure to update the software during installation using the Acaia App as directed in the instructions.
- Speed To Grind: 3.5g/sec (Espresso) —5.5g/sec (Manual Brewing)
- Burrs: 40 mm Steel by Etzinger
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
- Weight: 7lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 13cm / 40cm / 24cm
- Power Rating: 120 V AC 290 Watts 50/60 Hz. 2.4 Amp
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF
- Particle Distribution Chart: Coming Soon