The innovative Espazzola is the perfect tool for easily cleaning the surface of an espresso machine group head before backflushing. The Espazzola fits into the group head just like a portafilter, the flexible membrane acts as an effective cleaning brush that adapts to the shape of the group head! The body of the Espazzola channels the water down through the centre, keeping your hands safely away from the water flow. With just a little bit of movement, the group head will be clean in no time!
For group-heads compatible with a tamper diameter of 53 - 54 mm. This fits most professional and semi-professional espresso machines from Dalla Corte, La San Marco, La Spaziale, and others.
- Compatible with machines that fit portafilters with two or three wings and an outer portafilter diameter of 64 mm or more.
- Machines that are 53-54mm but are not compatible with Espazzola:
- la Pavoni (53mm): Espazzola doesn't fit, rim of the group-head is too narrow.
- ISOMAC DIAMANTINA, VENUS, MAVERICK and GIADA: Espazzola doesn't fit, rim of the group-head is too narrow.
- BPA-Free Plastic and Silicone with Metal Bracket Clips