Duo’s full immersion and etched steel filter ensures a full bodied, clean tasting cup. Much like a French press, Duo’s brewing chamber lets coffee grounds hang out in hot water for a full immersion and robust extraction. Unlike the French press, Duo’s double filter ensures no gunk at the bottom of your cup. While maintaining the crispness of a pour-over, Duo also eliminates the tedious, manual process involved with pour-over methods. There’s no worrying about underextracting coffee and ending up with sad, brown water. Other Details: Duo brews a mean cold press and Japanese-style iced coffee. Duo’s tea filter is sold separately for steeping loose-leaf tea. Duo holds 24 oz of water and brews about 21 oz.
- BPA/BPB Free - Coffee does not touch any plastic, only glass, stainless steel and silicone
- 304 18/8 Stainless Steel Brew Chamber
- Etched Filter
- Borosilicate Glass Carafe
- Put ground coffee and hot water in the upper chamber
- Allow time for the coffee to brew to get a great extraction
- Twist to allow the brewed coffee to drain into the lower chamber
- Pour and enjoy!
Easy to use , let’s a little bit of sediment through but overall makes a good cup of coffee.