Take the hassle out of making your own milk alternative with the Brewista NutraMilk Nut Processor.
A finalist at the Global Innovation Awards, NutraMilk makes it easy to make your own milk alternative by eliminating the need to pre-soak ingredients and making cleanup easier. The patent pending method makes up to 2 litres of dairy alternative milk or 3 cups of non-dairy butter in just minutes. A photo-etched stainless steel filter aids in emulsion while filtering out fine particles that would otherwise create a gritty texture.
The NutraMilk Pro Pack includes one NutraMilk Plastic Storage Container, one NutraMilk Glass Storage Container and a second NutraMilk Processing Set, allowing for continuous dairy alternative milk production.
- Includes NutraMilk Nut Processor, 2 Mixing Bowls, 2 Blade Assemblies, 1 Plastic Storage Containers, 1 Glass Storage Container, Cleaning Brush and the book 200 Delicious & Healthy Recipes for your NutraMilk by Rita Rivera
- Capacity: Processes up to 5 cups of nuts for up to 3 cups on non-dairy butter or 2 litres of non-dairy milk
- Photo-etched Stainless Steel Filter
- 120V 500W 3/4HP Motor runs at only 65dBA
- Clear dishwasher-safe, BPA-free Tritan Canister
- Height: 45cm
- Width: 23cm
- Depth: 28cm
- Insert a mixing bowl and blade into the NutraMilk
- Pour 475g (2 cups) of your choice of nuts into the mixing bowl and set the lid into place
- Press the Butter button
- Remove the lid, add 2 litres (8 cups) of water and then replace the lid
- Press the Mix button
- As the nut butter mixes with the water, particles and skins are filtered out
- Press the Dispense button and dispense into one of the included storage containers