Clean filter coffee brew baskets, servers, air pots and coffee pots with Brew Clean powder, designed to remove coffee oils and coffee stain, providing a superior clean.
Brew Clean is biodegradable and certified for use in organic systems, which means that if you're using organic coffee beans and milk, you're fulfilling an end-to-end organic experience for your customers.
- Triple-certified by three independent regulatory bodies - OMRI, NSF, and ACO
- Stringently tested to ensure effective cleaning of coffee equipment.
- Safe to use and non-corrosive to coffee equipment.
- Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless, including:
- Tartaric Acid
- Citric acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
- Measuring scoop is included in 500g jar for accurate dosing.
- Place one scoop of Brew Clean (4g) per 1L (35 oz.) in the brew basket.
- Ensure the coffee server is under the brew basket.
- Activate the brewing cycle allowing the cleaning solution to flow into the server.
- When the brew cycle is finished, rinse the brew basket in fresh water.
- Leave the solution in the server to stand for a minimum of 15 minutes then drain.
- Thoroughly rinse the server with fresh water.
Safety Data Sheets
urnex tabz biocaf urn basket pakz clearly coffee cleaning coffee filter automtic drip clean café caf caff cafeto brew klean organic