An acidic, organic Milk Frother Cleaner (MFC).
Derived from natural acids, and containing biodegradable detergents, MFC® Green provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of automatic milk frothers. MFC® Green also leaves no trace of odour after rinsing.
It is recommended that MFC® Green is used more frequently than the other MFC cleaners due to its milder properties.
MFC® Green is biodegradable and certified for use in organic systems, which means that if you're using organic coffee beans and milk, you're fulfilling an end-to-end organic experience for your customers.
- Triple-certified by three independent regulatory bodies - OMRI, NSF, and ACO
- Stringently tested to ensure effective cleaning of coffee equipment.
- Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless, including:
- Tartaric Acid
- Citric acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
- Volumetric marking for accurate dosing.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50mL of MFC Green to 1L of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1L of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Safety Data Sheets
urnex cafiza backflush back flush back-flush flushing grouphead group-head group head cleaning coffee espresso clean café purocaf purocaff puro caf caff puro-caf puro-caff cafeto eva vevo organic