The Original Rattleware Easy Steam Thermometer features markings at each degree and is excellent for training or daily use.
The face plate is 1.75" wide for easy reading. This thermometer reads in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. It also features a turn off point indicator at 140 degrees to help you keep the milk from overheating. Red and green zones visually signify perfectly steamed milk and warn when the milk is overheating. Hot and cold calibration points are on this thermometer and it comes with calibration instructions (calibration tool sold separately).
- Comes with an NSF thermometer clip used to attach to steaming pitcher. NSF Approved Product
- 5 inch stem thermometer for use with most smaller pitchers (under 32 ounces in size)
- Stem length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Face diameter: 1.75 inches (4.4 cm)
- Temperature range: 0 - 220 Fahrenheit (-10 - 100 Celsius)
How to take care of your thermometer:
- Clean daily with warm soapy water.
- Do not submerge fully or soak in water.
- Calibrate your thermometer weekly.