Brewing is a sight to behold. That’s why Espro created the P5, so people can see the magic of the ESPRO Press at work.
The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass presses on the market.
They invented a patent-pending Safety Lock™ to completely secure the glass inside the steel cage, and finally eliminate the industry’s issue of glass slipping out while pouring. They designed the German-made Schott Duran® glass to be 40% thicker than a traditional press. And they included our patented double micro-filter for a clean, delicious cup with none of the typical grit and mess.
Tea filter not included.
- Produces 18 oz of coffee
- Double micro-filter for an incredibly clean cup
- Easy to clean
- 1 year limited factory replacement warranty
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Global patents pending
Step 1: designed for optimal brewing
- extracts pure flavours by fully mixing grounds and water
- keeps temperature constant and hot with vacuum insulation
Step 2: designed for optimal filtering
- the first micro-filter (a) is vertical and reaches below the layer of grounds to the clean coffee - it also lets the aromatic oils seep through at the top
- the second micro-filter (b) makes sure your coffee is very clean, so extraction doesn’t continue in your cup
- the double silicone lip seal prevents any grinds from bypassing the filter
Step 3: designed for optimal enjoyment
- precision brewing preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas, so you can enjoy them again and again