Yes, you can make your pour over directly into a mug, but where is the romance in that?
What you need is an elegant pour-over station that is designed to support your V60 (or any other V60-style dripper).
It's a great talking point for any coffee lovers home, but it's not just for aesthetics, as it allows you to see your coffee extracting as it happens and has a drip tray to catch any escaping water.
It works beautifully as a pour-over stand on its own but you'll get the most out of it when it's paired with the Hario Scale/Timer (Sold separately). It slides onto the weighing platform allowing accurate weighing and pouring and, due to the drip tray, the scale will never get wet!
- Colour: Transparent
- Height: 18cm
- Width: 13.2cm
- Depth: 14.0cm
- Stand/Plate Made in Japan
- Tray Made in China
- Set the metal plate on the drip tray
- Place the metal plate and drip tray on the stand
- Place the stand on the Metal Drip Scale or V60 Drip Scale/Timer (Sold separately
- Place any V60 dripper on the stand and a server on the drip tray
- All Hario drippers fit the drip station
- Server carafe must be less than 14.8cm tall
- Drippers and servers sold separately