We'll forgive you for assuming this is just a futuristic looking Hario Slim Hand Coffee Grinder. But it's so much more. The Hario Mini-Slim Pro is your classic Slim Grinder redesigned to take your coffee grinding experience to a whole new level of satisfaction. The new stainless steel body is more durable and a subtle groove and pin lock ensures you don't spill your grounds while you're grinding. The Mini-Slim Pro also has a new handle reminiscent of the handle on the Skerton Pro, sturdier, prettier, and more comfortable to hold. The Mini-Slim Pro retains the same compact size that makes the Slim so perfect for travel.
This is a smaller, ceramic burr grinder from Hario, with more capacity than the Slim or Mini-Slim Plus. Its thin, light construction and removable handle make it ideal for travel. The grind is fully adjustable via a locking nut on at the base of the burr (the bit that grinds the coffee), making it suitable for virtually any brew method, and coarseness is measured via clicks when turned.
The burr set is kept more stable by a spring that sits on the shaft, leading to a more uniform grind.
- Capacity: ~30g
- Weight: 310g
- Available in Black or Silver
- The Burr section can be disassembled for washing
- Nylon Washer, Shaft cover, Inner Burr Holder and Grind Adjustment Knob
- Polypropylene Inner hopper
- Aluminum Diecast and Polypropylene Handle
- Stainless Steel Spring, Shaft, Grind Adjustment Nut, Outer Hopper, and Bottle
- Ceramic Burr Set
- Transparent Lid with Silicone Rubber Lid Grip
- Methacrylate Resin Lid
Adjusting the Grind:
- Set the grind to required level by turning the nut on the bottom of the burr while holding the handle firmly in place
- Test the grind by grinding a few beans though. Adjust if necessary
- Weigh out desired amount of coffee beans
- Place into the hopper on the top and grind into the plastic grind container
Disassembling the Burr section for washing:
Be careful not to lose any parts!
- Turn the grind adjustment nut counterclockwise to remove it. Ensure the handle is attached while turning the grind adjustment nut!
- Remove the Inner and Outer burr
- If the burr is coated in coffee oil, soak it in diluted neutral detergent and then rinse and dry thoroughly before re-assembly