V60-style outdoor mug with vacuum insulation dual structure. You can remove the lid and brew straight in with a V60 pour-over dripper, so you can carry freshly made coffee warm, or cold with ice coffee. The lid even locks into place, so you can stow the SOTO safely in your bag without it spilling.
- Capacity: 350ml
- Double Wall Stainless Steel
- Polypropylene Lid, Spout and Lock
- Silicone Gaskets
- Heat-safe to 120°C
- Made in China
- Slide the safety lock upward to release the lock
- Press the section of the lock labeled "PUSH", the lid will open
- Gently tilt the mug to drink
- Close the lid and slide the safety lock down to lock the lid in place
Not only does this mug keep your coffee warm throughout the day, it's also super easy to clean since all the parts are modular and be individually cleaned so you don't miss any dirt.
As well you CAN use this to brew it directly with a V60 but it has to be either a glass or plastic due to its small mouth shape.
The only minor challenge I had with this is that with the black edition, paint will be chipped off due to normal usage. This is more apparent with the bottom side of the cup. Sides, not so much.