Meet the Huskee Universal Saucer, made from the same coffee husk material that makes HuskeeCup so unique and beautiful. And just like HuskeeCup, they're Durable, Stackable, Dishwasher Safe, and Recyclable*!
HuskeeCup features coffee husk as a raw material, re-purposing this organic waste material into new forms that provide value to coffee farmers while also eliminating the waste that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By purchasing HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee. And you can be a part of eliminating even more waste by joining HuskeeSwap! Click over to the HuskeeSwap tab to learn all about how we can eliminate takeaway cup waste together!
*Recyclable by returning to Huskee or by dropping it off at a participating HuskeeSwap partner.
- Cups and Lids Sold Separately
- Available in Charcoal or Natural Husk Colour
- Highly Durable and Recyclable by Returning to Huskee
- Made from Eco-Composite Polymer (Up to 50% Coffee Husk and Polypropylene)
- Designed in Australia
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Easy to Clean
Each year, over 600 billion takeaway cups pile up in landfills. To solve this problem, we need a global community of cafes and coffee drinkers who swap a single cup. We need HuskeeSwap!
Purchase a cup, become a HuskeeSwap member and invest in the planet.
A HuskeeSwap membership gives you access to the following benefits:
- Close the loop on waste! We will be recollecting and repurposing all HuskeeSwap cups at the end of their lifespan. Now that’s responsible!
- Rid the world of takeaway cups, one swap at a time!
- Enjoy access to one HuskeeCup and the infinite swapping of it!
Here’s what it looks like to be a member:
- You need to supply a cup and lid to participate (any size or colour)
- You won’t get your same cup back, you’ll get a different, commercially cleaned cup.
- You may get a different colour, or even mixed cup and lid colours. That’s all part of the fun!