KeepCup is the ultimate reusable takeaway coffee cup, which replaces the need for paper cups. For the first time, KeepCup have released a limited edition cork version. Sourced from a sustainable cork forest in Portugal, the cork band is light, antibacterial, biodegradable, protects your hands from heat, and is fully natural. With a glass cup, this is the ultra-premium version of KeepCup. Baristas love KeepCups because they fit under the group heads of most espresso machines and are easy to pour latte art into. Coffee drinkers love KeepCups because they come in loads of fabulous colours, are spill-proof, and have a beautifully designed plug to open and close the lid. Designed and manufactured in Australia. Available in Small (8oz), Medium (12oz) and Large (16oz).
- Heat Resistant Tempered Soda Lime Glass
- Glass is Independently Verified to not have Lead or Cadmium
- KeepCup uses Recycled Waste Cork Material from the Wine Industry and Only Cork that is Sustainably Sourced from the Ancient Cork Oak Forests of Portugal
- Plastic Parts are BPA and BPS Free Polypropylene
- Estimated break-even with disposable cup: 15 uses
Method Coming Soon