When we see a tamper in a Barista’s hand we know the significance. It is the tool that a barista uses most often. The Tamp translates the Barista’s skill of craft into the resulting shot. It is a tool of assumed simplicity with substantial purpose.
The Levy Tamp brings unparalleled consistency to your espresso production.
Simply determine the ideal weight of ground coffee in your portafilter and stack the Levy’s precision spacer to achieve the perfect tamp depth. It makes consistency and quality possible with every shot from Barista to Barista.
Saint Anthony builds each Levy by hand in their workshop in SLC, USA, making each a unique piece of work.. The Levy handle is made of carefully selected American hardwoods and machined brass. The stainless steel base is precisely machined to accomplish some of the industries tightest tolerances at +/-0.002 inches.
- Minimum Tamp Depth: 5.5mm
- Maximum Tamp Depth: 15.5mm
- Includes: 1 Base, 1 Handle, 6 Precision spacers, Foam padded protective box
- Handcrafted in the USA
- A beautiful selection of woods: Hard Maple, Cherry, Walnut
- Precision engineered to +/- 0.002"
- Size customizable, on request
- Custom engraving available on request
Method Coming Soon