When we see a tamper in a Barista’s hand we know the significance. It is the tool that a barista uses most often. The tamper translates the Barista’s skill of craft into the resulting shot. It is a tool of assumed simplicity with substantial purpose.
The New Levy Tamp brings unparalleled consistency to your espresso production. Simply determine the ideal weight of ground coffee in your portafilter and spin the Levy’s centre spacer to achieve the perfect tamp depth.
The New Levy makes consistency and quality possible with every shot. Built in the Saint Anthony workshop by hand, each one is a unique piece.
Made from solid stainless steel with your choice of American hardwood inlay, the New Levy is built to last a lifetime.
- Minimum Tamp Depth: 5.5mm
- Maximum Tamp Depth: 15.5mm
- Handcrafted in the USA
- A beautiful selection of woods: Hard Maple, Cherry, Walnut
- Precision engineered to +/- 0.002"
- Size customizable, on request
- Custom engraving available on request
Method Coming Soon