CONSISTENCY IN YOUR CRAFT
When we see a tamper in a Barista's hand we know the significance. It is the tool that a barista uses most often. The tamp translates the Barista's skill of craft into the resulting shot. It is a tool of assumed simplicity with substantial purpose.
The New Levy Tamp brings unparalleled consistency to your espresso production. Simply determine the ideal weight of ground coffee in your portafilter and spin the Levy's center spacer to achieve the perfect tamp depth.
The New Levy makes consistency and quality possible with every shot. Built in Saint Anthony Industries' workshop by hand, each one is a unique piece. Made from precision machined stainless steel and inlaid with your choice of American hardwoods, or a fully coated industrial grade Teflon.
- 58mm Tamper - Actual Diameter 58.30mm (2.295inches) - Designed for use with precision baskets
- 53mm Tamper - Actual Diameter 53.30mm (2.098inches)
- Adjustable Depth: 5mm - 14mm
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Made from Stainless Steel and American Hardwood
- Precision engineered to +/- 0.002"
- Adjust the Wedge to the Proper Depth
- Grind a Shot of your Favourite Espresso
- Slightly Level Coffee Grounds with a few Knocks or Taps
- Place Wedge on Portafilter and Give a few Gentle Spins
- Remove Wedge and Admire the Lovely Level Basket
- Tamp with New Levy Tamp and Insert Portafilter in Group Head and Pull Shot
- Watch the Channel-Free Even Extraction
- Give your Espresso a Stir
st. st antony anton anthon tamper america american redesign ergonomic