FLAT BOTTOMS ARE SWEET!
Timemore has created a fantastic, flat-bottomed, lightweight plastic version of the "Crystal Eye Dripper" called the B75.
Moulded from durable and chemical-resistant PCTG plastic, the unique design of the dripper employs a flat bottom, and sides angled at 75 degrees to accelerate flow rate and ensure a stable coffee bed. Instead of a solid bottom, the B75 has 10 supporting ribs, which, when coupled with the 20 grooves in the sides of the dripper, allow for a smoother flow of water. This dripper will look oh so glamorous on your Instagram as the crystal light will be shining rainbows out of your phone screen.
- Available in Clear and Amber Black colourways
- Heat Resistant PCTG Plastic
- Dimensions: 99x98x72mm (3.5x3.9x2.8in)
- Materials: Tritan PCTG
Crystal Eye Dripper Recipe:
- Turn on Kettle. Set to 92°C (198°F)
- Weigh 15g of Coffee
- Grind Coffee between 20 and 25 on Baratza Encore
- Pre-wet Filter and Preheat Glass Carafe
- Discard Preheat Water From Carafe
- Add Ground Coffee to Filter. Shake Gently to Level the Coffee Bed
- Start Timer
- Pour 45g of Water for Bloom. Agitate Gently for 5-10 seconds
- When Timer Reaches 45 Seconds, Continue Pouring in a Controlled Circular Motion
- Finish Pouring When Scale Reads 245g
- Give Gentle Stir Around Edge of Dripper. Wait for Water to Completely Draw Down
- Timemore Crystal Eye B75 Dripper (Plastic) - Product Brochure
cone driper timmore V-60 hario origami time more glass pourover pour over hipster driper kalita wave april brewwer