Now Hiring: Product Advocate
We're looking for a Product Advocate! If you consider yourself a coffee nerd, have great writing skills, and love learning about new ways to brew coffee, this might be the position for you!
The Product Advocate will maintain our product web integrity of our product information through product knowledge, promotion, and stimulation of stale stock. To learn about the Eight Ounce product line and to act as a hub of information for the company.
- Product Maintenance (all platforms), including maintaining the integrity of online product descriptions and information, aging/promoting (sale items, WS notifications, Retail pop-ups) discontinuing, SEO, recommendations, reviews/Q&A moderation
- Product entry into DEAR, detail entry/check (copy, specs, warranty, methods, pricing, photos), syncing across relevant platforms, coordinating with other teams where applicable
- Work towards gaining in-depth knowledge of Eight Ounce products. Including how-to, manufacturing information, the supplier’s story, warranty info, etc.
- Help create rich, informational content for all of our channels - blog posts, brew guides, potentially video content etc
- Work with Creative team to promote products and move stale inventory
- Knowledge sharing with staff (leading some product knowledge sessions)
- Be a resource for customers on how to use and sell our products
- Work with Wholesale Relationship team to create seasonal campaigns
- Update communications and retail personnel about new or updated products
- Being on the lookout for new products in the market
- Testing samples and demo products sent to us
- Use our products daily - make us ever so much coffee!
We offer a competitive salary, a fun working environment, a coffee gear allowance, generous RRSP contribution matching, health care and dental coverage, life insurance, employee training, subsidized gym passes, and all the coffee you can drink from specialty roasters around the world.
If you have what it takes, email us along with a resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to talk to you!
This position is based in our Calgary office. Remote workers will not be considered for this role.