Simplify your morning with the SIMPLIFY Brewer.
The typical flat bottom brewer amplifies the natural sweetness of your coffee, while conical brewers (like a V60) tend to highlight more of the complexity and bring out a bit more acidity. The SIMPLIFY brewer walks the narrow line between these two worlds, so no more struggling to decide which aspect of the coffee you want the most before you can even start brewing.
The SIMPLIFY brewer is designed to minimize contact between filter and brewer, so no water passes through the filter without going through the coffee bed. Combine that with a large 40mm drain hole and high airflow and you get a brewer that's forgiving, ultra consistent, and will extract more from your coffee in less time - especially helpful if you just bought a washed Ethiopian coffee that you just know would need a coarser grind to avoid stalling in a V60.
Watch the video below to learn more the SIMPLIFY Brewer and don't forget to check out our YouTube channel for more videos about coffee and coffee products!
- Ultra minimal brewer contact
- High flow 40mm output
- Accelerated flow thanks to ample amounts of airflow
- Unique pseudo double wall structure to maintain your temperature
- BPA free TROGAMID® CX material that is food safe & tested by the FDA, EFSA and Japanese Food Sanitation Act
- Made in Japan
- Kalita 185 filters are both compatible and recommended
Recipe Name: Delicate & Tea-likeMethod:
- Temp: ~95°C
- Ratio: 1:15.3 (15g coffee - 230ml water)
- Total time: 1:30 - 2:00
- Grind size: if the time is over 2:00 grind coarser; faster than 1:30 grinder finer (~ 2.0 on a Fellow ODE grinder)
- Technical output: TDS-1.19 // PE-15.55
- 1st pour @ 0sec - 230ml (230ml centre pour ◉, aim to finish pouring at 0:30)
- Finish brew between 1:30-2:00
Recipe Name: Full Bodied & SyrupyMethod:
- Temp: ~95°C
- Ratio: 1:15 (20g coffee - 300ml water)
- Total time: 2:45 - 3:15
- Grind size: if the time is over 3:15 grind coarser; faster than 2:45 grinder finer (~ 4.0 on a Fellow ODE grinder)
- Technical output: TDS-1.41 // PE-17.7
- 1st pour @ 0sec - 60ml (50ml circle pour ⭕, then 10ml centre pour ◉)
- 2nd pour @ 0:30 - 160ml (80ml circle pour ⭕, 20ml centre pour ◉, aim to finish pouring at 1:00)
- 3rd pour @ 1:30 - 300ml (120ml circle pour ⭕, 20ml centre pour ◉, aim to finish pouring at 2:10)
- Finish brew between 2:45-3:15
simplify gino dripper melitta kalita wave coffee simply simplifi bathtub v60 chemexpourover pour over poreover jino lino fellow stagg