THE GOLD STANDARD IN MANUAL ESPRESSO!
Unlock the true potential of your extraction with the Flair 58. A fully-manual, professional grade, lever espresso press.
The Flair 58 features Flair's first industry standard 58mm portafilter as well as a more robust frame and lever for ease of extractions at higher pressures. The 58 also includes a Preheat Temperature Controller. Just set your brew head to one of three heat settings to ensure proper preheat and thermal control for every shot. The 58 utilizes stainless steel components for a plastic-free brew path, married to a durable, die-cast aluminum frame to withstand years of extractions. This premium build is coupled with elegant finishes, such as chrome plating and deluxe wooden accents.
Please Note: All of our current units now include the new Valve Plunger design, Puck Screen & Low-Flow Portafilter Basket.
Watch the videos in the playlist below below to learn more about The Flair 58 and don't forget to check out our YouTube channel for more videos about coffee and coffee products!
- COLOUR: Black
- SIZE: 508 x 355.6 x 152.4mm / 20 × 14 × 6in
- WEIGHT 3.63kg / 8lb
- BREW HEAD: Flair 58
- RESEVOIR CAPACITY: 90ml / 3.04fl
- PORTAFILTER DIAMETER: 58mm / 2.28in
- MAX OUTPUT: 55ml / 1.86fl
- IN THE BOX:
- Flair 58 Base
- Flair 58 Lever Assembly
- Flair 58 Brew Head with Valve Plunger
- Flair 58 Puck Screen
- Flair 58 Pressure Gauge with Stainless Steel Stem
- Flair 58mm Portafilter and 16-22 gram basket
- Flair 58 Preheat Controller (PCB Controller, Power Supply Box, Wall Outlet)
- Flair 58 mm Tamper
- Flair 58 Preheat Cap
- Flair 58 Drip Tray
- Flair 58 Quick Start Guide
FLAIR 58 Quick Start Guide
FLAIR 58 Preheat System Safety Guide
flare flair flaire leverpresso cafelat robot Elektra Micro Casa La Pavoni Europiccola ROK Presso