Eight Ounce Coffee reserves the right to re-evaluate or reject your application at any time. We may cancel your application or registration at our discretion if your website, or any other social media page, blog or platform is determined to be in conflict with our core values and beliefs, not limited to, any of the following reasons:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials, violence or illegal activities
- Promotes discrimination based on, but not limited to, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion
You may not create or design your website or any other social media page, blog or platform that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our, or any of our partner brands' designs in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Eight Ounce Coffee or any other affiliated business or partner brands.
You are free to promote Referral links on your own website or any other social media page, blog or platform that you operate. Any advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our or partner brands' names, and is therefore prohibited. Other prohibited forms of advertising include, but are not limited to:
- Unsolicited emails. You may use mailings as a form of promotion so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of yours, and recipients have the option to unsubscribe from any future mailings
- Postings to coupon or promo websites, newsgroups such as, but not limited to Reddit, or any other website forums
To qualify, purchases must be made by referral, and thus the Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person, live in the same household (i.e. Spouses), or be another Referrer of the Referral Program.
Eight Ounce reserves the right to terminate participation in the Referral Program at any time, with or without notice should we determine that any of the above listed terms and conditions are violated. Any pending commissions will be voided if your account is terminated for any of these reasons.
Payments will be made on a monthly basis, at the beginning of each month, for any completed and fulfilled purchases linked to your referral account, for the previous month. Payments will be made via PayPal, or issued via Gift Card, to the email address provided at registration.
Commission payments for an amount under $10 CAD will be rolled over to be included in the following month for payout, or until a total exceeding $10 has been reached.
If you are receiving payments via PayPal, please ensure that your PayPal information has been updated and set-up prior to receiving your first payout. Please advise as soon as possible if your email or PayPal information changes. Two (2) payments attempts will be made for any commission owing via PayPal, at which point any balance owing and future payments will be converted to the equivalent balance via an Eight Ounce Gift Card.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change at anytime with, or without notice.