ALL-IN-ONE BREW AND STEAM
The Bellman CX-25 series Coffee & Cappuccino Makers are stovetop models designed for household use, travel and camping. The CX series compact design is made of durable heavy gauge 18/8 stainless steel and heat resistant Bakelite and can be used on gas, electric, open flame and most induction stovetops.
The CX series produces a rich, authentic espresso in minutes using steam pressure to force water through coffee grounds in the filter basket and create a quality extraction. The unit generates enough steam pressure after making espresso to heat and froth milk using the built-in, 2-hole tip steam wand, so you can create your favourite milk based coffees like cappuccinos, lattes and flat whites.
Each unit comes with an adjustable filter basket (using the included basket reducer) to allow you to easily make enough coffee for 3, 6 or 9 shots of espresso, based on a 30ml espresso shot. The CX-25P model also features a built-in pressure gauge so you can achieve consistent extractions at optimal pressure and ensure there is enough pressure to use the steam want after brewing.
Watch the video below to learn more about Bellman products and don't forget to check out our YouTube channel for more videos about coffee and coffee products!
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel
- Width: 16 cm
- Length: 21 cm
- Height: 21 cm
- Weight: 1.75 kg
- Bellman Brewing Instructions:
- Add water to the reservoir for your desired yield.
- Add ground coffee using one of the pre-measured scoops based on your desired yield.
- Place the Bellman Espresso & Steamer CX 25 on high heat.
- Just before the gauge reads green, let the espresso fall into a mug and maintain the pressure at the start of the green zone until you have poured the espresso. Remove from heat if need.
- Place the unit back on heat until the gauge reads near the top of the green zone, and use the steam wand to froth milk in a jug. Add steamed, frothed milk to your espresso and enjoy!
PLEASE READ FOR YOUR SAFETY
The bottom o-ring of CX-25 series (CX-25S, CX-25, CX-25P) is very important. The device may explode if the screw is not fixed correctly.
DO NOT REPLACE THE BOTTOM O-RING BY YOURSELF if you don't have proper tools to replace it.
Please pay close attention when replacing the BOTTOM O-RING. Prepare an electronic or air compressing tool to release and lock the nut of the bottom of CX-25 series. Holding the main body tightly, the torque of locking the nut of the bottom of CX-25 series should be 6~8 kgs. Too much torque may damage the screw. The hole at the bottom of CX-25 series is not circle shaped. The shape is for fitting the shaft screw. Please make sure the lines of these two parts are aligned correctly before locking the nut of the bottom of CX-25 series.
belman bellmann bell man ballman expresso moka bialetti percolator grosche pylano duna bodum chambord alessi