However you brew your coffee - espresso, pourover, clever coffee dripper - you need to use a recipe if you want a consistent brew. Time is one of the variables in your recipe that you need to measure and adjust as necessary. Pulling a shot? Time it! Brewing a French press? Time it! Making a pourover? Time it! I could go on, but I think you get my drift...
The CDN timer is one of the best available - reliable, clear display, and has a built in stand and a magnet. You can set the hours minutes and seconds separately for quick and accurate adjustment and it also counts up or down.
Oh, and it also reduces the chances of your iPhone drowning in a horrific AeroPress accident.
- Timer can count up and down by hours, minutes and seconds.
- Stop watch function - essential for accurate timing of shots.
- The alarm function sounds for 1 minute after reaching zero and then it will begin counting up, showing the elapsed time since reaching zero.
- Use the Digital Memory function as a count down timer.
- Two way mounting - magnet and stand
- Made of food safe ABS plastic
- One LR44 battery included
- 2.75 inches (7cm) x 2.25 inches (5.7cm) x .75 inches (1.9cm)
Method Coming Soon