That leaky group head gasket in your espresso machine needs replacing, so upgrade to this neutral and aroma-free silicone gasket. The soft consistency makes installation easier and creates a better seal, without the need to tighten the portafilter as much. Yay for less effort!
This gasket is a bit thicker than the standard gasket to fit Synesso groups (not S200) or worn groups and/or portafilters in well loved E61 group heads. If your portafilter locks into place too far to the right due to a worn group or portafilter, then this is the gasket to make your life easier.
- 8.5mm thicker design matches standard E61 group head gaskets but solves the problem of group/portafilter wear
- Heat resistant silicone with Internal Grooves
- Forms tight seal without tightening the portafilter as much as a standard gasket
- Fits all espresso machines with E61 group heads that have wear in the group head and/or portafilter
- Expo Bar
- Synesso (not S200)
- 73mm x 57mm x 8.5mm Yellow Silicone Gasket
- Petroleum based grease can degrade silicone. Use a silicone lubricant instead, ideally a food safe white grease.
Use the portafilter with the basket removed to install the gasket to avoid breakage