KeepCup is the ultimate reusable takeaway coffee cup, which replaces the need for paper cups.
KeepCup have continued this limited edition cork version sourced from a sustainable cork forest in Portugal. The cork band is light, antibacterial, biodegradable, protects your hands from heat, and is fully natural. With a glass cup, this is the ultra-premium version of KeepCup. Baristas love KeepCups because they fit under the group heads of most espresso machines and are easy to pour latte art into. Coffee drinkers love KeepCups because they come in loads of fabulous colours, are spill-proof, and have a beautifully designed plug to open and close the lid. Designed and manufactured in Australia. Available in X-Small (6oz), Small (8oz), Medium (12oz) and Large (16oz).
- Heat Resistant Tempered Soda Lime Glass
- Glass is Independently Verified to not have Lead or Cadmium
- KeepCup uses Recycled Waste Cork Material from the Wine Industry and Only Cork that is Sustainably Sourced from the Ancient Cork Oak Forests of Portugal
- Plastic Parts are BPA and BPS Free Polypropylene
- Polypropylene Alloy #7 Lid
- LDPE #4 Plug
- Estimated break-even with disposable cup: 15 uses
- Available Colours:
- Nitro: Lid - Soft Charcoal (Pantone 7C), Plug - Smoke (Pantone 418C)
- Black: Lid - Black (Pantone 3C), Plug - Black (Pantone 3C)
- Latte: Lid - Silver Brown (WG11 C), Plug - Smoke (Pantone 418C)
- Alder: Lid - Blackberry (Pantone 5185C), Plug - Plum (Pantone 504C)
- Spruce: Lid - Midnight (Pantone 2965C), Plug - Storm (Pantone 3035C)
- Saskatoon: Lid - Peony (Pantone 183C), Plug - Pashmak Pink (Pantone 706C)
Not my first KeepCup and not going to be my last
You pour hot liquid in (preferably coffee), tip the cup up to your lips, and it pours out. Works as advertised.