When Chemex set out to design an electric kettle, they wanted it to reflect and honour the past, present, and future of the company. The hour glass shape that you know and love is front and centre. The gooseneck spout is curved and pointed to make it just as easy to do slow and precise pour-overs as it is to quickly pour hot water, whether for a French press or to cup your freshly roasted coffees. Designed for maximum comfort and ergonomics, the handle allows you to make countless pour-overs in your early morning shift. With a mix of glass, stainless steel, and matte black accents, the kettle resting on top of the induction base has both a sci-fi lab and space rocket feel - getting ready to launch Chemex into a new frontier of coffee brewing!
Differing itself from the electric kettles pack, the Chettle uses an induction base. This allows your water to be heated to the exact degree, very quickly and efficiently. The induction base also allows all electrical components to be located in the base - so that your kettle is lighter and you can run your kettle in the dishwasher and not worry if it takes an accidental dunk in the sink! Another level up with the Chettle is that it has a big capacity - 1.2 L / 40.5 oz! Chemex wanted to ensure that you didn't have to refill your kettle when you want to do big batch brews! Hooray! Go Chettle!
- Capacity: 1.2 L (40.5 oz)
- Keep Warm Function
- Kettle is Dishwasher Safe for Easy Cleaning
- Precision Water Heating to the Exact Degree with Rapid Boil Function
- Displays Temperature in Celsius (38-100ºC) or Fahrenheit (94-212ºF)
- Finger Touch Display
- Borosilicate Glass Body
- Precision Gooseneck Spout
- Auto Shut-Off For Safety
- 1-Year Warranty
- Kettle and Base: 27.9 cm (11") H x 29.2 (11.5") W
- Base Only: 15.6 cm (6.125") H x 8.3 cm (3.25") W
- Kettle Only: 29.2 cm (11.5") H x 20.3 cm (8") W
- Rated Voltage: 120 VAC, ~60 Hz
- Rated Current: 10 A
- Rated Power: 1200 W
- Sound: 56 db
Download the instruction manual for the Chettle by clicking here!