Tired of constantly buying Aeropress filters? Sick of throwing them away? Using soft, organic cotton, this cloth Aeropress filter is hand-sewn in the USA. It fits in your Aeropress, and comes in a pack of two - so you've always got a spare. We love the difference this filter makes. Not only are you reusing your filter, you're also creating a totally different flavour profile than you would get with paper or metal filters. Cloth filters allow more oils through, and therefore give you more body - without sacrificing complexity.
- Fits Aeropress Coffeemakers (not included)
- 100% Made in USA by Coffee Sock
- Organic cotton
- Two filters per pack
- Can be used in a machine, or pourover
- compost your grounds (great for your soil)
- turn your sock inside out and rinse with hot water
- squeeze out excess water, and hang up to dry thoroughly between uses. this is all the cleaning that is necessary with ordinary use
To further sanitize occasionally, or as necessary:
- boil for 5 minutes
- or run through dishwasher
- or soak in water and microwave on high
These produce such a silky mouthfeel - a totally different cup to what I'm used to!
This cloth filter compensates for a lot of the disadvantages of the previous two filtration methods. As cloth, it allows a ton of oils to make it through into the cup, while keeping most of the sediment out. I've found cups made with this filter are much sweeter than what I'm used to, and the body, while full, is smooth and almost syrupy without any dusty or dirty sensation.