WE'VE BEEN BREWING SOMETHING UP WITH OUR FRIENDS
This Limited Edition collectible collaboration with our friends at Eighty-Eight Brewing Co. is only available while supplies last.
Biking to work? Riding a bustling subway? Carpooling with a friend? Whatever your commute, the Carter Move has you covered. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit your travel needs with a snap-in splash guard and a slim width, the Carter Move Mug is ready to move with you step by step!
We never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses - taste, smell, and touch - were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
Cup Holder Friendly & Snap-in Splash Guard
Cup holder-friendly and equipped with a snap-in splash guard to save your brew from bumps and sudden stops, you’re officially in the clear to stay caffeinated on your commute.
Drinkable Thin Lip & True Taste Ceramic Coating
A tapered thin lip mimics a Cabernet glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth. Your coffee should taste how you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odours, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes.
Leak-Proof Seal & Heat Lock Double Wall Vacuum
A heat-lock double wall vacuum retains heat for up to 12 hours or stays cold for up to 24 hours. The best part? A leak-proof seal eliminates liquid mishaps. With a quick, 270° twist, the lid locks to give you a your-bag-is-not-getting-wet guarantee. Because triple walled seemed a little overboard. The 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel retains heat for 12 hours and stays cold for 24 hours.
- Food Grade 304 18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and steel lid, Inner ceramic coating
- Capacity: 16oz/473ml
- Dimensions: ⌀77mm (body), ⌀62mm (mouth), 190mm tall (w/ lid), 167mm tall (w/o lid)
- Designed to be Compatible with all Standard Cup Holders.
- Hand Wash Only
- Tumbler is not Microwave or Oven Safe
- For Hand-washing, Only Use Liquid Dish Soap. Do Not Use Chlorine, Bleach, or Other Chemicals to Clean. Let Air Dry or Towel Dry Thoroughly
- Only use a Soft Sponge. Using a Coarse Sponge, Brush, or other Rough Surface will Scratch the Outer and Interior Surfaces of the Tumbler
- Tumbler may Dent if Dropped
- Do not use any Metal Stirring Utensils in Tumbler. This will scratch the Ceramic Non-Stick Coating
- Get Moving!
felow fello fellow moove carter keepcup frank green thermos fellow stag bonavita buono hario timemore bodum melior cosori diguo dualit felicita bonavita brewista bundle etmos karter