Watch out dirty burrs, there's a new grinder cleaner in town. Biocaf Grinder Cleaning Tablets remove coffee oils and grind particles from burrs and casings without disassembling the grinder. Biocaf is formulated from all natural, plant-based ingredients, does not contain phosphates, and all ingredients are food safe. So put away that screwdriver and put in a capful of Biocaf instead!
- 430g (15.2oz) Container
- Phosphate free
- You can actually eat the grinder tablets without getting sick, but trust us, they don't taste very good!
Grinder Cleaning Instructions
- Empty all coffee from grinder
- Add Biocaf Grinder Cleaning Tablets: use 1 cap full (35-40g) for espresso (or home grinders) grinders or 2 caps full (70-80g) for commercial grinders
- Adjust grinder to medium setting and operate
- To purge residual dust from the tablets, repeat above process twice with coffee
- Repeat if desired
- Note: Dust may develop during grinding and is harmless. Wipe particulates from hopper, spout, and doser. Keep container tightly closed and dry.