A new smaller version of the ever popular Buono Kettle!
So you've got a *insert your favourite manual brew method* but you can't seem to get your coffee quite as good as those pesky uber-trendy baristas at your friendly local specialty coffee house. How do they do it - is it coffee magic? Well, maybe. But there are a range of factors that contribute to an even extraction, and this is a biggie.
This lovely kettle is pretty much the standard in pouring kettles for home or cafe use. It allows you to direct the flow of the water over your coffee bed and also control the pace, ensuring you have the potential to get the most out of your coffee. This kettle is also burner-friendly, so if the feeling takes you, you can bring it to the boil like old fashioned kettles. Just don't try and heat it in the microwave.
- Stainless Steel
- Compatible with direct flame heating surfaces
- Do not microwave, do not heat in an oven
- Not compatible with induction
- Dishwasher Safe
- Practical Capacity: 500ml
- Full Capacity to Rim: 700ml
- Height: 14cm
- Diameter: 11.5cm
- Stainless Steel Body and Lid
- Phenol Resin Handle and Lid Knob
- Made in China