The perfect for travel Hario Slim Hand Coffee Grinder has a new sibling. The Mini-Slim Plus is the transparent black version of the Slim, with a re-inforced grind shaft for an even more consistent grind.
This is the smaller, lower capacity ceramic burr grinder from Hario. Its thin, light construction and removable handle make it ideal for travel. The grind is fully adjustable via a locking nut on at the base of the burr (the bit that grinds the coffee), making it suitable for virtually any brew method, and coarseness is measured via clicks when turned.
The burr set is kept more stable by a spring that sits on the shaft, leading to a more uniform grind.
- Capacity: ~24g
- Weight: 257g
- Nylon Washer, Hopper Shaft Cover, Pin and Grind Adjustment Nut
- Ceramic Inner and Outer Burr
- Stainless Steel Shaft, Screw Section, Spring and Handle
- Methacrylate Resin Cover and Bottle
- Polypropylene Handle Grip, Center Cap and Hopper
Adjusting the Grind:
- Set the grind to required level by turning the nut on the bottom of the burr while holding the handle firmly in place
- Test the grind by grinding a few beans though. Adjust if necessary
- Weigh out desired amount of coffee beans
- Place into the hopper on the top and grind into the plastic grind container
Disassembling the Burr section for washing:
Be careful not to lose any parts!
- Turn the grind adjustment nut counterclockwise to remove it. Ensure the handle is attached while turning the grind adjustment nut!
- Remove the Inner and Outer burr
- If the burr is coated in coffee oil, soak it in diluted neutral detergent and then rinse and dry thoroughly before re-assembly