If you want your brew method to look as good as it tastes, then look no further. The wood neck consists of a cloth filter on a metal hoop with with a wooden handle, and a glass carafe with, surprise, surprise, a two piece wooden collar tied in place with a leather tie.
The cloth filter requires a little care and attention to maintain, but is worth the work as - when used correctly - it produces a clean cup of coffee that retains a lot of the oils, giving you smoothness and body that is so hard to get from a paper filter. You'll also avoid the taste of paper tainting your lovingly prepared brew.
- Practical Capacity: 480ml
- Cotton Flannel Cloth Filter
- Heatproof Glass Made in Japan
- Wood Handle, Grip and String Stopper Made in Thailand
- Stainless Steel Filter Ring
- Leather String
- Assembled in Japan
Method Coming Soon