A new paragon in coffee. Ratio Eight changes everything with precision brewing technique, top-quality construction, and a design that will elevate any environment for years to come.
One Button, Three Phases
Simply grind your beans and initiate the brew. The Ratio Eight will expertly time the bloom, then brew with the ideal water-grounds ratio and let you know when your coffee is ready to enjoy
Strength Of Character
Quality design deserves the best materials. That’s why the Ratio Eight is built with precision-machined aluminum, high quality BPA-free copolymer, and a selection of premium hardwoods. The perfect showpiece brewer that is beautiful at home or to brew coffee at an event, pop-up cafe, or at your in-law's house.
Under The Hood
A die-cast aluminum element heats water to the ideal temperature of ~202°F. The water flows through a stainless steel shower head designed for even distribution over the grounds
- Capacity: Brews up to 1200ml (40 oz or eight 5oz cups)
- 1600 watt heating element in 110 volt (US & Canada)
- Carafe holds Chemex paper filters or Able Kone stainless steel filter
- 5 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 13.5" deep x 9" wide x 14" tall
- Ratio Eight is Hand-Assembled in Portland, Oregon
Method Coming Soon