EXPERIENCE SPECIALTY COFFEE IN A NEW WAY!
LAB Espresso filters are a range of filters designed to make filtered coffee on espresso machines, improving the extraction consistency and puck yield with greater cup clarity, achieving better cups.
The HIGH CELL is an espresso filter made of cellulose that provides a high level of filtration on the espresso shots, with a huge impact on the extraction conditions and puck yield.
The HIGH MEM is an espresso filter membrane made with a synthetic composition with a very regular structure, pore size and distribution that provides a high level of filtration on espresso shots, with a huge impact on the extraction conditions, puck yield and with zero impact on the coffee flavour. This filter greatly decreases astringency by trapping some of the suspended astringent compounds.
Sibarist is devoting the same care and attention to the filter that goes into obtaining an exceptional coffee. Paying attention to detail throughout the whole supply chain, from the origin of the raw material on estates and plantations to its processing and manufacture. Reflecting the values and standards that characterize Specialty Coffee by focusing on quality above quantity. The whole process of making filters is reflected in the cup, in the form of possibilities, irregularities, aromas and flavours.
Due to the different designs of espresso machine and baskets manufacturers, the Sibarist LAB Espresso filter diameters do not correspond to portafilter diameters. Instead, they correspond to the inner bottom basket diameter, so please size your inner basket diameter to choose the filter size. The filter diameter needs to fit on the inside bottom basket diameter. Download the SIBARIST - LAB Espresso Filter Diameter Template (PDF).
- Available in various styles
- LAB Espresso filters are compatible with espresso machine baskets, chose the filter diameter that fits your basket better. (Download the SIBARIST - LAB Espresso Filter Diameter Template (PDF).)
- Available in packs of 25 or 100 filters
- Material (HIGH CELL): 100% Organic Cellulose. Manufactured with care in Barcelona. This filter is made of cellulose and can be disposed together with the puck.
- Material (HIGH MEM): Synthetic polymer, recyclable. Please deposit the filter in the proper place.
- Place the filter inside the portafilter, below the coffee puck.
- SIBARIST - LAB Espresso Filter - Diameter Template (PDF)
sibarrist espresso drip brew brewer pourover pour over pour-over paper filters filter parts consumable