The hand-built Technivorm Moccamaster line of coffee brewers are quite simply a superior product and are considered by many coffee experts to be the best home coffee brewers on the planet. Each unit is hand-built and tested by ethically treated, well paid and knowledgeable professionals in The Netherlands, meeting the very highest quality standards. The water is heated to the proper temperature 92 – 94 degrees Celsius (198 - 204˚F) and keeps it consistent through the whole brew cycle, ensuring proper flavour extraction from coffee grounds. A switch automatically stops the Moccamaster from brewing if the Carafe isn't in place, ensuring the coffee doesn't spill. The larger capacity of the CDT Grand allows you to brew up to 1.8 litres in just 8 minutes.
- Requires CD Grand 10-12 Cup Flat Bottom Basket Filters
- 1.8 litre (60oz)
- Brewing temperature between 92°-96°C meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- Endorsed by both the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) and the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe.
- Nine-hole spray arm wets grounds evenly
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Stainless steel thermal carafe
- Includes a travel lid
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Manual pre-infusion switch
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 17 cm x 38 cm
Method Coming Soon