The hand-built Technivorm Moccamaster line of coffee brewers are quite simply a superior product and are considered by many coffee experts to be the best home coffee brewers on the planet.
Each unit is hand-built and tested by ethically treated, well paid and knowledgeable professionals in The Netherlands, meeting the very highest quality standards. The water is heated to the proper temperature 92 – 94 degrees Celsius (198 - 204˚F) and keeps it consistent through the whole brew cycle, ensuring proper flavour extraction from coffee grounds. The KBGT 741 has a new filter basket with auto-stop feature and automatic pre-infusion to make brewing the best coffee even easier.
- Requires a standard #4 filter
- 10-cup (1.25 L) water capacity
- Brewing temperature between 92°-96°C meeting the requirements of the ECBC/SCAE/SCAA
- Endorsed by both the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) and the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe
- Nine-hole spray arm wets grounds evenly
- Automatic Pre-infusion
- Stainless steel thermal carafe
- Brew-through lid minimizes contact with air
- Square tower (39 cm high)
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- 1400 W Boiler
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Brew-stop if jug is not in place
- Dimensions: W18 cm/D 32 cm/H 39 cm
- 120 Volts | 13 Amps | 1400 Watts
Method Coming Soon!