A pack of 50 replacement filters for your Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System. Made from natural paper, and designed to work perfectly with the commercial Toddy.
Toddy Commercial Filters no longer include a strainer because the Lift that comes with new Toddy Commercial Brewers replaces it. If you have a Toddy Commercial Brewer but do not have a lift, we've got you covered. Purchase a lift here.
- Natural Paper Filters
- Makes 9.5L/320oz of coffee concentrate
- Made in USA
- Insert one Commercial filter into the strainer. Put strainer and filter into brewing container with the open end facing upwards.
- Put 5 pounds of regular grind coffee into the filter.
- Pour approximately 6.6L of cool water into the open filter, making sure to saturate all the coffee grounds.
- Tie the filter bag closed with the attached string. The string should be tied approximately 3 inches from the top of the filter bag. Leave plenty of room for the coffee to move around. (Tying the bag too tight will result in dry pockets in the grounds and the coffee concentrate will be very weak.)
- Add 6.6L of cool water to the brewing container.
- Optional: gently massage the grounds (through the strainer) to assure saturation.
- Cover with lid and let brew for 8-16 hours.
- Drain extract into suitable storage container, and refrigerate. Yield should be approximately 9.5L (320oz). If grounds block spigot, gently move grounds from in front of spigot.
- Disposal/clean-up - Lift grounds and filter from brewing container using strainer. Dispose of filter and grounds (caution - filter is fragile when wet and subject to tearing). Rinse strainer and air dry.
Follow the same steps as for coffee, but use 2lbs of tea.
Brew for 12-18 hours. Produces 7.6L/256oz of concentrate.
- We recommend starting with a ratio of 1 part tea concentrate to 6-7 parts water, milk or soy.
- Mix to taste, making your tea as strong or as weak as you prefer.
- Serve hot or iced.