This is a fantastic entry level grinder, which stands alone in value and quality and is an essential item for every home coffee drinker.
- New burr now grinds consistently enough for espresso as well as manual brew methods
- New gearbox, significantly increasing the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise. This means a quieter grinder that wears better and is more shock resistant
- Timer switch replaced with an on/off switch
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 12x35x16
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF
Method Coming Soon
Great grinder for home pour over, very consistent
The grinder meets all my needs. I run a non-pressurized (single wall) basket in my Breville espresso machine, and a Hario V60. I am happy with the variety of settings. The grinder is very clean as well. The ground coffee ends up in the bin and not all over my countertop. The other surprising aspect of the grinder is just how quiet it is!
Very happy with my purchase!
Can't go wrong with purchasing this encore. Consistent grind, every time!
Works well, seems very sturdy. Happy with my grinder and my brews!
Bought this for pour over and aero press. Super easy to use and seems pretty solid.