This is a fantastic entry level grinder, which stands alone in value and quality and is an essential item for every home coffee drinker.
- New burr now grinds consistently enough for espresso as well as manual brew methods
- New gearbox, significantly increasing the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise. This means a quieter grinder that wears better and is more shock resistant
- Timer switch replaced with an on/off switch
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 12x35x16
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF
Method Coming Soon
Works well, seems very sturdy. Happy with my grinder and my brews!
Bought this for pour over and aero press. Super easy to use and seems pretty solid.
This grinder is perfect for my personal needs at home. I recommend it :) Enjoy !!
Long time porlex hand grinder, first time Encore user. The first grind blew me away with how quick and how perfectly consistent the grinds were. Unit is solid and easy to use. I would highly recommend as an upgrade for any hand grinder out there.
This grinder does an excellent job without the static issues of many other burr grinders. Nice quality product.