Weight-based grinding for extreme accuracy makes it easier to make that perfect cup of coffee. Baratza's groundbreaking Vario-W is a fully integrated real-time weight-based grinder. It has all the features of the Vario including small footprint, macro/micro adjustment, ceramic burrs, and a broad range of grind, but uses a weight-based dosing approach rather than a time-based approach. This professional-grade grinder fits anywhere, from your kitchen to your office to your café.
The Vario-W was initially designed for use in a manual brew bar in a café, eliminating the need to manually pre-weigh coffee beans. The built-in precision load cell provides accurate weighing, while grinding, to within 0.1 grams. Three user-programmable buttons make for repeatable, one- touch grinding. The design is beautiful as well as functional. The Vario-W's intuitive macro/micro adjustments offer 230 distinct and repeatable settings for any style of coffee.
The Vario-W's unique 54mm ceramic flat burrs provide accurate, fast-grinding (averaging 2 g/sec) performance and remain sharp twice as long as the best steel burrs. The high-torque DC motor and belt drive transmission mean your beans are in for a smooth, cool ride. As always, it's not just what's inside that matters; the Vario-W's smooth operation carries over from internal to external, with front-mounted, easy-access control units, a 5 oz. grounds coffee collection bin.
- Speed To Grind: 1.6g/sec.— 2.2g/sec.
- Burrs: 54 mm Ceramic Burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8oz (230g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 6.3oz. (180g)
- Weight: 9 lbs. (4.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 13x36x18
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1.5 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 180 Watts 50/60 Hz. 0.8 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 1350 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA & Germany
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF
- Particle Distribution Chart: Download PDF
Method Coming Soon