The new Metropolitan coffee brewer from Bonavita is the most economic option for brewing truly delicious coffee with one touch of a button. The Metropolitan provides the optimal water temperature, contact time and coffee saturation to brew a perfect pot. An optional pre-infusion cycle evenly saturates the ground coffee before brewing, an essential step for obtaining the finest flavour from the beans.
Simple Design for Consistent Results
The ingredients for great coffee are simple: fresh coffee and pure filtered water. Bonavita has refined its coffee brewers down to the essential elements needed to brew great coffee. Simple operation means it's easy to brew a quality pot of coffee every time. The Bonavita 8-cup brewer features one-touch brewing and automatic power-off.
Powerful and Precise 1500-watt Heater
A crucial step in brewing great coffee is reaching - and maintaining - the optimal water temperature. Water that's too hot or too cold produces an imbalanced flavour profile and other undesirable qualities. Bonavita brewers are fitted with a powerful and precise heater that reaches the optimal temperature quickly and maintains that temperature throughout the brew. This results in faster brewing and, of course, delicious coffee.
Better Saturation, Uniform Extraction
Bonavita's wide showerhead design evenly distributes water over the coffee grounds to ensure uniform extraction. The showerhead works in harmony with our precise flat-bottomed filter basket to ensure even saturation. The result is an optimal flavour profile at your desired strength.
- One-Touch Brewing
- Non-stick coated warming plate shuts off after 40 minutes and is easy to clean.
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets fresh grounds to optimize flavour while the flat bottom filter basket ensures optimal coffee flavour extraction
- Unique heater releases and maintains water at the optimal brewing temperature of 92°- 96°C (198° to 205°F) throughout the brewing process
- Tempered glass and narrow neck design help retain heat
- Glass Carafe allows you to see coffee brewing and how much coffee is left
- Easy-fill, transparent water tank with marked measurements
- Audible signal sounds when coffee is ready
- Product Dimensions: Length: 12.60" Width: 6.80" Height: 12.20"
- 1-year limited warranty
Just pre-wet one of the included paper filters, grind up your favourite coffee beans and press the button to brew up a glass carafe full of delicious coffee in about 6 minutes!