THIS ROBOT IS COMPLETELY MANUAL!
Get 50% OFF the Subminimal NanoFoamer (V1 ONLY - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) when you add it to your shopping cart along with this product.
Handmade, assembled and tested in Hong Kong, the Cafelat Robot is the plastic-free manual espresso maker that's fun to use as it looks.
Make real espresso with the Robot. This small, high-quality, manual coffee maker is assembled from only has a handful of parts, has no complicated electronics and is built from only premium materials like stainless steel. Add fresh ground coffee, boiling water from a kettle, a little practice and you can add great home espresso to your coffee skill set. The whole process is simple and only takes a few minutes.
Though it may look like one, this isn't a toy from a bygone era. The Robot is a tool for home baristas and is capable of pulling espresso shots like a professional machine costing much more. Capable of producing 9 bar pressure, but preferring 6-7 bar, this machine is built to withstand the work demanded of it, like all good robots should be. The lever arms and internal piston force the hot water through the coffee creating the thick, syrupy, delicious espresso, for the perfect start to the day, mid-day boost or after dinner digestif.
- AVAILABLE MODELS: Standard or Barista
- AVAILABLE COLOURWAYS: Matte Black, Blue, Red and Retro Green
- SIZE: 300 x 230 x 160mm / 11.8 x 9 x 6.3in
- WEIGHT 2.8kg / 6.2lb
- RESEVOIR CAPACITY: 80ml / 2fl
- PORTAFILTER DIAMETER: 58mm / 2.3in
- IN THE BOX:
- The main body of the Robot with the arms and base assembled
- 1 x Portafilter
- 1 x Portafilter Split-Spout
- 1 x Professional Basket
- 1 x Tamper
- 1 x Stainless Steel Dispersion Screen
- 1 x Silicone Base Mat
- Pressure Gauge (Barista version ONLY)
- Piston Blanking Plug (Barista version ONLY)
- Teflon Washer (Barista version ONLY)
- Cafelat Robot - Online User Manual
flare flair flaire leverpresso cafelat robot Elektra Micro Casa La Pavoni Europiccola ROK Presso