Grinder Clean removes build-up of stale coffee residue and coffee odours. Reduces blockages between burrs and internal chambers. No grinder disassembly required. Cleans grinder burrs and casings to improve grinder performance and extend life of grinder burrs. Gluten free, 100% natural grain based proprietary formula – no binders or chemicals used in processing.
Grinder Clean is biodegradable and certified for use in organic systems, which means that if you're using organic coffee beans and milk, you're fulfilling an end-to-end organic experience for your customers.
- Triple-certified by three independent regulatory bodies - OMRI, NSF, and ACO
- Stringently tested to ensure effective cleaning of coffee equipment.
- Safe to use and non-corrosive to coffee equipment.
- Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless, including:
- Tartaric Acid
- Citric acid
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Percarbonate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
- Empty all coffee from the hopper.
- Pour one capful of Grinder Clean into the hopper.
- Run grinder to grind all Grinder Clean in the hopper.
- Empty the grinder dosing chamber and brush out any dust.
- To season burrs, repeat the above process once with one capful of coffee beans.
- The grinder is now ready for use.
Note: A small amount of dust may develop during grinding and is harmless. Wipe particulates from hopper, spout and doser.
Safety Data Sheets
urnex tabz biocaf urn basket pakz clearly coffee cleaning coffee filter automtic drip clean café caf caff cafeto brew klean organic