We like pastry brushes at Eight Ounce Coffee, but they are called pastry brushes for a reason: you use them to brush pastries. Even if you call them a grinder brush, it's still a pastry brush.
We have specifically designed our grinder brush for the job it supposed to do - clean grinders! It's the perfect length to reach into both home and commercial grinders, and the handle is thick enough to be resilient, but thin enough to be super comfortable to use. The round tipped brush is designed to be the right diameter to both clean grinds from burr sets, but also to be able to reach into most grinder chutes. So you can delegate your flat tipped brush for sweeping up pastry crumbs at the breakfast nook. For the bristles, we have chosen a synthetic material that will retain its shape and firmness to ensure it cleans easily and effectively. This has the added benefit of not using the standard hog hair for the bristle - so it's friendly not only to Baristas, but animals too.
- Bristle Length: 5cm (2")
- Bristle Width: 2cm (0.75")
- Total Length: 25cm (10")
- Bristles are a Black Synthetic Mixture of PET/PBT Polyester. The Mixture has Different Filament Diameters, Lengths and Types of Polyester to Create Enhanced Feel, Flex, and Performance
- Ferrule is a Seamless Nickel Plated Metal Made in the USA
- Handle is Solid European Beech Wood with a Sealed Polyurethane Finish. The Wood is Sourced from Europe and the Handles are Produced in both Poland and Germany
- Nails are a Nickel Plated Metal with Threads like a Screw to Ensure a Better Hold
- Rounded Tip for Better Reach
- Made in the USA
- Hooray for Your Eight Ounce Exclusive Brush!
- Inspect Your Dirty Grinder and Filthy Coffee Bar
- Get Brushing!