All Chemex Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented Chemex Bonded Filters guarantee pour over brewing process, and will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements. Designed for the 3-Cup Chemex but fits many other cone shaped coffee makers.
These unbleached filters have a slightly different fibre in comparison to the FP-2 bleached (white) filters, so water may flow through slightly faster. To compensate, we suggest that you adjust your grind slightly finer.
- Compatible with all CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH Chemex Brewers
- Natural Brown Paper Filter
- Not bleached
- Produces coffee with clarity and complexity
- 100 filters per pack
- Made in the USA
Click Here to watch our demonstration video or follow the instructions below:
- Fold the paper in half to form a 90 degree angle
- Fold up the tab and then fold the filter in on itself to form a cone
- Place your finger between the 3rd and 4th layer of the filter and open it up into a funnel
- Place the funnel in the top portion of the Chemex coffeemaker, with 3 layers on the side with the spout
- The spout acts as an air vent that allows air to escape the lower section of the brewer to let the coffee draw down at the proper rate
- Gently pour hot water through and around the filter to rinse
- Empty the water
- Put coffee into the filter and then brew coffee
- You can use our method to brew, find one of the many other methods available on the Internet (Here's a good place to start), or use your own!